An easy appetizer that’s a crowd pleaser! Click here for the Whiskey BBQ Sauce recipe
Beer Braised Meatballs with Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Pound Ground Pork
- 2 Eggs; Beaten
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Stout Beer
- Salt and Pepper
- Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- 1. Heat a skillet over medium/high heat on the stove top (if it's an iron or non stick skillet, no need to add butter or olive oil)
- 2. Mix the beef, pork, and eggs with your hands in a bowl. Add in the bread crumbs and a pinch of salt and pepper. Do not over mix
- 3. Once combined, roll the meat into small bite-sized balls.
- 4. Add about 1 cup of the beer (or enough to cover half of the meatballs). Let them cook for about 2-3 minutes (or until they have a good sear but are not burnt). Flip them over and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- 5. Serve with Whiskey BBQ Sauce.
Always looking for a fun way to cook, Rebecca Combs is a foodie that knows how to spice up something ordinary to be the hit of any gathering.Read more about this chef..